- Student Charter | Behaviour Guide
- Student Advice | Programme Handbook pt b
- Careers & Employability
- Health | Wellbeing
- Disability and Learner Support
- International | Immigration & Visas
- Money Matters
- New & Returning Students (Get Ready)
- Study Skills
- Referencing and Information Literacy
- Postgraduate Research
Healthy Lifestyles Fortnight Schedule RevealedThe Healthy Lifestyles Fortnight will take place in just two weeks’ time between 10 - 21 Nov with a series of healthy drop-ins, workshops and mini-events taking place all over campus.
Develop your employabilityUniversity is ultimately about developing the skills and knowledge you’ll need to enjoy a successful and rewarding career after you graduate.
Enterprise funding opportunities and awardsThe Enterprise team is offering funding for students with an compelling idea for a new enterprise
Winter Graduation - book for your ceremony nowThis year the University of Salford are excited to be hosting the first Winter Graduation. The festive event will take place on Wednesday 3 December 2014.
Get In, Get Ready, Get Going 2014 – your viewsWe would like you to tell us about your experiences of September Welcome 2014 - what you took part in, what you enjoyed and what improvements we could make.
Sports injury rehab and training for £8The Sports Injury, Exercise & Rehabilitation and Sports Massage Clinic provides a wide range of assessment and treatment services to students for just £8 a session.
Donate books for University fundraiserThe Enterprise Society are seeking book donations for their upcoming book sale in November.
- Applications opened for our mentoring scheme
- Health Hub at the Sports Centre
- Buy cheap fruit and veg at Greengrocers
- Class of ’92 kicks off with exciting projects
- Pick up free condoms every Friday
- Submit your t-shirt designs for competition
- Creative entrepreneur - 3 Dec at MediaCityUK
- Salford Citizens’ Advice Bureau offers support
- What will you be doing on 12 January 2015?
- Volunteer as Trustee for local organisations
- Inspirational care leavers to be celebrated
- Changes to the bus service next week
- Massages, facials and reflexology on campus
- Attend our free Business Bootcamp: 19-20 Nov
- See things afresh with 'Inspiration' software