- Student Charter | Behaviour Guide
- Student Advice | Programme Handbook pt b
- Careers & Employability
- Health | Wellbeing
- Disability and Learner Support
- International | Immigration & Visas
- Money Matters
- New & Returning Students (Get Ready)
- Study Skills
- Referencing and Information Literacy
- Postgraduate Research
A welcome message from your Vice-ChancellorRead Vice-Chancellor Professor Martin Hall's welcome message to all new and returning students.
Be Enterprising this eveningBe Enterprising is an opportunity for students who want to get involved in enterprising activities during their time at University to find out more about what is on offer.
Health Hub at the Sports CentreThe Health Hub in the Sports Centre is a space for you to access information and advice about various aspects of your health. Stay healthy in your Student Life.
Part time jobs and volunteering work fairMake a date in your diary for the fair - 8 October, 11.00am-3.00pm in Maxwell Upper Hall.
Applications opened for our mentoring schemeWe are looking for first year students who would like to have a mentor, and second year students who would like to mentor a first year.
- Join the Salford Advantage Award
- £1k cash prize for creative business ideas
- Have you logged into Advantage yet?
- Meet your campus police officers
- Stay healthy in your Student Life
- Are you the next Rory McIlroy?
- Buy cheap fruit and veg at Greengrocers
- Improve job skills with Enterprise Academy
- Great War films to be screened at Uni House
- TEDxSalford - Festival of the Mind returns
- Download the iSalford App for free
- Writing competition celebrates Shelagh Delaney