- Student Charter | Behaviour Guide
- Student Advice | Programme Handbook pt b
- Careers & Employability
- Health | Wellbeing
- Disability and Learner Support
- International | Immigration & Visas
- Money Matters
- New & Returning Students (Get Ready)
- Study Skills
- Referencing and Information Literacy
- Postgraduate Research
Business, IT & Law Recruitment FairThe Business, IT and Law Fair 2014 will take place in Maxwell Upper Hall between 12.00pm - 3.00pm on Wednesday 29 October.
Healthy Lifestyles Fortnight Schedule RevealedThe Healthy Lifestyles Fortnight will take place in just two weeks’ time between 10 - 21 Nov with a series of healthy drop-ins, workshops and mini-events taking place all over campus.
Applications opened for our mentoring schemeWe are looking for first year students who would like to have a mentor, and second year students who would like to mentor a first year.
Student Finance England Email ScamsBe careful - the Student Loans Company will never request that students confirm their bank details or any passwords via email and so any communication which asks you to do this is fraudulent.
Sports injury rehab and training for £8The Sports Injury, Exercise & Rehabilitation and Sports Massage Clinic provides a wide range of assessment and treatment services to students for just £8 a session.
- Enterprise funding opportunities and awards
- Free Cookery Sessions for students
- Health Hub at the Sports Centre
- Buy cheap fruit and veg at Greengrocers
- £1k cash prize for creative business ideas
- Pick up free condoms every Friday
- Submit your t-shirt designs for competition
- Get In, Get Ready, Get Going 2014 – your views
- Creative entrepreneur - 3 Dec at MediaCityUK
- Police registration for International Students
- Massages, facials and reflexology on campus
- Library Champions return with a £3000 budget
- Guidance on Ebola
- Attend our free Business Bootcamp: 19-20 Nov
- See things afresh with 'Inspiration' software
- Industry Advice Scheme opened for applications