- Student Charter | Behaviour Guide
- Student Advice | Programme Handbook pt b
- Careers & Employability
- Health and Wellbeing
- Disability and Learner Support
- International | Immigration & Visas
- Money Matters
- New & Returning Students (Get Ready)
- Skills for Learning (inc Study Skills)
- Referencing and Information Literacy
- Postgraduate Research
Assessment deadlines for today extendedDue to an ongoing system issue with Blackboard this afternoon deadlines for today have been extended until Monday 22 December.
Christmas vacation closure informationThe University of Salford will officially close for the Christmas vacation at 5.00pm on Wednesday 24 December and re-open on Monday 5 January 2015.
Xmas closure - support services availableStudent Life is open until Wednesday 24 Dec, offering our full range of services. Listed here are a number of charitable support services available over the Christmas closure period.
Free Mince pies and coffee – 23 DecStudent Life is hosting a get together for anyone staying in Salford over the festive period.
A message from the Chair of CouncilA message from Rt Hon Baroness (Beverley Hughes of Stretford).
Catering arrangements over the xmas periodFull details for the closing times for all catering outlets across campus over the Christmas period.
Graduate programme for final year studentsGraduate Gateway is a FREE programme of professional development to help you develop your employability skills and prepare them for the important recruitment process.
12-week paid internships offeredYour opportunity to participate in a 3 month paid internship within a Small Medium Enterprise (SME).
- Are you Staying in Salford over Christmas?
- Santander branch Christmas closure
- Does Your Visa Expire in January?
- Preparing for exams - some handy tips
- Table and board games tournaments - 14 Jan
- Don't Become a Crime Statistic This Christmas
- Up to 45 fully funded PhD studentships
- Personal Mitigating Circumstances (PMC)
- Remember your ID card to access MediaCityUK
- Save energy and switch-off this christmass
- Staying healthy when preparing for assessments
- Using health care services over Christmas
- Police surgery and cycle marking - 22 December
- Business bootcamp: 15 - 16 January