- Student Charter | Behaviour Guide
- Student Advice | Programme Handbook pt b
- Careers & Employability
- Health | Wellbeing
- Disability and Learner Support
- International | Immigration & Visas
- Money Matters
- New & Returning Students (Get Ready)
- Skills for Learning (inc Study Skills)
- Referencing and Information Literacy
- Postgraduate Research
Top five reasons to do the NSS surveyThis week we bring you reasons why you should take part in student surveys. Eligible final year undergraduates are invited to complete the National Student Survey (NSS).
Could your business idea be worth up to £20k?Have you got a great idea for a new business or a social enterprise and need some funds to take it further?
Health and business volunteering opportunitiesWe are recruiting volunteers to be involved in creating health promotion campaigns, delivering weekly health promotion services and running a fruit and veg stall on campus.
- Library fines- A better system
- Acoustics, audio and video employability event
- Massage service re-opens - 26 January
- Exams and Religious Observance
- International Café – every Wednesday
- Santander offers 12 week paid internships
- See things afresh with 'Inspiration' software
- University offers fully funded PhDs
- Saturday Study Skills School - 14 February
- Stop smoking support on campus