News : Postgraduate Futures 2012 - Tuesday 26 June
Date: Jun 14, 2012
Postgraduate Futures 2012, taking place on Tuesday 26 June, is open to all University of Salford postgraduates (both taught and research).
The event will focus on employability and consider how postgraduates can market themselves effectively to prospective employers whilst discussing how holding a postgraduate qualification can give you a competitive edge in the job market.
You will be able to hear from a number of University alumni who studied Master's degrees and PhDs and have gone on to enjoy successful careers in various industries.
There will be opportunities to network and participate in question-and-answer sessions with speakers and industry insiders.
This year's speakers will include:
- Clive Reddihough Managing Director, Fusion Marketing Services
- Helen Ferris Applications Development Manager, Citi
- Richard Carney Senior Engineer, Costain
- Neil Bruce Sound designer, musician, film-maker, multimedia specialist and trainer
- Kat Radford Sustainability Assessor, Pozzoni
- David Roberts Principal at Wentworth Coaching and Training Associates
Go along to discover more about the value of a postgraduate qualification in the modern workplace.
Click here for more information and to register your place
Postgraduate Futures 2012, Tuesday 26 June, 12.30pm - 5.00pm, Lady Hale Building, Peel Park campus.
Connect with us!